If you missed yesterday’s post, we’re dedicating this week on the blog to bringing you a bit of GMBA Camp if you aren’t able to attend.
Each day, everyone at camp gets a newsletter called “Words for the Way,” and we’re bringing you that same newsletter so you can feel a part of the spirit even if you’re hundreds of miles away.
Sister Linda Scolaro, our Gospel Blog correspondent at camp, has also prepared a question of the day for you! She asked campers “If you could describe the GMBA officers in three words what would they be?” In case you may not know, the GMBA officers are the youth leaders at the General Church level, and they are Brothers Jim Lambert, Jason Monaghan, and Tom D’Orazio.
Here are some of the answers we gathered along with photos of the campers who responded! We hope that seeing some familiar faces brings a smile to your face.
- Sister Sara Zaccagni, Detroit Branch 1 – “Dynamic, Dedicated, Diligent”
- Sister Jan Bork, Detroit Branch 2 – “Young, Energetic, Excited”
- Brother Tim Cervone, Hopelawn, NJ – “Awesome, Informative, Entertaining”
- Brother Frank Natoli, Detroit Branch 1 – “Spiritual, Dedicated, Loving”
- Sister Suzanne Beeman, Mt. Laurel Branch, NJ – “Humorous, Entertaining, Luminous”
- Sister Marilyn Scolaro, Detroit Branch 1 – “Creative, Adventuresome, Energetic”
- Sister Cindy Bright, Vanderbilt, PA – “Enthusiastic, Persuasive, Stable”
- Sister Terri Goode, Metuchen, NJ – “Innovative, Energetic, Spiritual”
- Sisters Erma Draskovich, Greensburg Cathy Gentile, Detroit Branch 2, Janet Gibson, Aliquippa, PA – “Energetic, Interactive, Loving”
- Elizabeth Tenorio, Edison, NJ – “Kind, Helpful, Loving”
This article has undergone ministry review and approval.