Calling all kids! Today’s blog post is especially for you. And it’s a video! (Hot diggity dog!)
(You not a kid? Forward today’s post to a child in your life.)
Introducing a new column for kids called…
Superheroes of the Bible and Book of Mormon
Kids will learn about heroes from scripture that (interestingly enough) connect to modern-day comic-book heroes.
Each lesson will include a:
- Life Application
- Memory Verse
This video introduces Captain Moroni, a military leader who reminds us of Captain America. Watch the video for the full lesson.
Title of Liberty Craft
- Fabric cut into a rectangle (or an old pillowcase)
- Fabric markers or permanent markers
- Craft glue
- Wooden stick or chopstick
The video explains these steps:
- Cut the fabric into a rectangle. The one shown is approximately 8 inches by 12 inches.
- Insert the wooden stick behind the fabric
- Fold the left side of the fabric approximately 1 inch around the wooden stick.
- Glue the fabric.
- Write the memory verse on the fabric.
- Pretend to be Captain Moroni and wave the flag. 😊
Like this children’s video lesson? Sister Linda has more planned for the future—all about superheroes in scripture!
This article has undergone ministry review and approval.