We hope today’s Good Word gets your Memorial Day weekend started on the right foot by reminding you of a long-ago memorial that brave soldiers believed was worth fighting for. Today, we see that God, religion, freedom, peace, and family are all under attack like we’ve never seen before. Let’s raise the banner; let’s speak up; let’s be faithful in preserving the things most dear to us, following the example of those who have gone before us.
If you missed Tuesday’s kickoff, we’re hosting our first photo challenge here on the Gospel Blog. Throughout the summer, we’re going to issue two challenges per week, and today we’re debuting our first one — see it below. Remember the three steps:
1. Snap a photo that goes along with the challenge.
2. Share it on your social media channel of choice.
3. Hashtag it #saycheesetcojc so that we can all find it.
- Snap an actual photo of the verse where it appears in your scriptures.
- Post a graphic that displays the verse.
- Type the verse directly into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Just don’t forget the hashtag #saycheesetcojc or we won’t be able to find it!
This article has undergone ministry review and approval.