Welcome to The Church of Jesus Christ’s education site where you will find convenient access to faith-based resources.
The General Church Priesthood has commissioned the preparation and distribution of lesson resources to enhance the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and physical growth of all who attend The Church to promote unity of belief. Teachers for all age groups are encouraged to utilize the education site.
Guide for faith-based topics
For grades Pre School – 12th and Adult teachers of Sunday School, MBA, Ladies' Circle, etc.
Where original lessons and resources can be shared
An instructional guide consisting of twelve chapters of various topics created to impart knowledge and foster spiritual growth
HOW TO TEACH
For preparing and teaching your best lesson
Purpose: Augment your personal study of the Book of Mormon
- Series of Book of Mormon lessons
- Collection of 239 video lessons
- Three or four verses displayed on the screen at a time and read aloud
- Video of Apostle Jerry Valenti explaining those verses
- Length averages 20-35 minutes
- Go to https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tcojc+levittown
- In the “Search” box, Type “TCOJC Levittown” along with the name of the book and chapter you're searching for
- e. TCOJC Levittown First Nephi 1
Note: Each video is a “live performance.” Explanations are indicative of Brother Jerry’s personal understanding of the scriptures at the time of the presentation. He has done his best to be scripturally accurate in his explanations and completely support the beliefs of The Church.
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEACHERS
Prayerfully approach lesson preparation, seeking inspiration from the Holy Spirit through prayer, fasting, and daily reading and meditating on God’s word.
Customize a prepared lesson plan to make it relevant for your audience.
- Peruse lessons from various grade levels to find the best fit for your audience,
- Blend ideas from various lessons/grade levels,
- Add your inspired thoughts and ideas.
May God bless you in laying a foundation of faith that will lead many to believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who offers salvation to all people through obedience to His Gospel.