As a young person, it can be difficult to stay tuned-in to God and connected to church friends and family year round. Especially if you find yourself attending a remote branch of The Church or living away at college. There's a tendency to drift out of the habits of scripture study, prayer, and maintaining a spiritual outlook on life.
The Student Support Program (SSP) is a network of high school and college-age youth from The Church of Jesus Christ established to conquer this negative trend and grow stronger together in Christ.
Come join the SSP and receive monthly newsletters tackling relevant topics from dating, to giving your testimony, to self-image, to science vs. religion, all from a Godly, scripture-based perspective. Also, sign up for our regular scripture study sessions where we tackle the word of God together in a fun, peer-to-peer environment via video web conferencing. And we're always looking for new and better ways to serve the youth of The Church. So click the link to register and become a member now!
SSP Article Library:SSP Media Resources:SSP Suggestion Box:
READ OUR NEWSLETTERS
- JANUARY 2016: Unapologetic Belief
- August 2015: Perseverance - Going the Distance With God
- July 2015: A Personal Account of Faith
- June 2015: Freedom; The Victory Already Won
- May 2015: Sex God's Way
- April 2015: Seeking Him First in a World that Puts Him Last
- February/March 2015: Scenarios_Scruples_and_Solutions_2.pdf
- January 2015: If I Had Only Prepared
- November/December 2014: Cowardly or Courageous
- October 2014: Victory In Surrender
- September 2014: College CliffsNotes
- August 2014: The Power of Words
- July 2014: Sharpening Your Spiritual Sight
- June 2014: Be An Esther
- May 2014: But First, Let Me Focus In Church
- April 2014: God, Science and You
- March 2014: Help! I Don't Like Giving My Testimony
- February 2014: Danger! Adult Content
- January 2014: Living Abundantly in 2014