Spread the Good Word Exodus 3:14 (Plus Quiz Answers)
Today's Good Word is from Sister Josie Jasmin. She says, "This is one of my favorite verses and it is one of the most power filled verses directly sent from God and touches my heart so intensely with His spirit."
If you share your favorite scripture with us, we'll turn it into a pretty graphic. Just email us with the scripture and a brief explanation of why it's your fav.
Here are the answers to last week's Guess Who (or What) I Am quiz. Hope you had fun!
Guess Who 1
- I'm from the "oldest" part of the Old Testament.
- I had many sons and daughters, but only three are mentioned by name.
- My wife made me an offer I should have refused.
- I had a great place to live but was forced out by the owner.
Guess Who 2
- I'm the grandson of the oldest man recorded.
- I constructed something that no one had ever seen before.
- If TV was around in my day, I would have been like the patriarch in "My Three Sons."
Guess Who 3
- I was a prophet during a dark time for Israel.
- I opposed the prophets of the false god and was hunted by the evil queen.
- I challenged the false prophets to show the people who the true and living God was. Needless to say, nothing happened when they called on their false gods, but when I prayed to the God of Israel, He answered.
Guess Who 4
- I led a rebellion and subsequently became King of Israel
- I caused Israel to sin and led them down a dark path.
- God promised to make my lineage a long and lasting dynasty, but I rejected the covenant.
Answer: Jeroboam I
Guess Who 5
- There have been movies and documentaries made about me.
- When Uzzah touched me, he dropped dead.
- In Biblical times I lived in tents and buildings.
Answer: The Ark of the Covenant
This article has undergone ministry review and approval.