Miracles of Jesus Quiz
During Jesus' ministry on earth, He showed the people that He was God incarnate. One of the ways He proved this was by performing many miracles. These healings and wonders defied the laws of nature and couldn't be explained away.
How well do you know the miracles that Christ performed? Here's a little quiz that we hope gets you to open your Bible if you haven't already today. Have fun!
1. There are 37 miracles recorded in the Gospels that Jesus performed. Of these, how many were healings?
2. Jesus showed He had miraculous control of nature how many times?
A. 1 (When he stilled the storm)
B. 2 (When he stilled the storm and when He walked on the water)
C. 3 (When he stilled the storm, walked on the water, and withered the fig tree.)
D. More than 3
3. When Jesus healed the 10 lepers, how many thanked Him?
D. All 10
4. Jesus blessed the five loaves and two fish and that fed how many people?
5. When Jesus fed another multitude with fish and bread, seven full baskets were left over. How many people were fed in this instance?
6. Which apostle's mother-in-law did Jesus heal?
7. One of the miracles of Jesus was the healing of a paralyzed man. What did Jesus heal first, the man of his sins or his physical condition?
A. His paralysis
B. His sins
8. Who did Jesus heal on the Sabbath that riled the Pharisees?
A. The centurion's servant
B. The woman with the issue of blood
C. A man with an evil spirit
D. A man with a withered hand
9. Who, besides Lazarus, did Jesus raise from the dead?
A. The only son of a widow
B. James' brother
C. Peter's father-in-law
D. The Capernaum nobleman's son
10. When the apostles were fishing after Jesus' resurrection, He was on the shore and asked if they had caught any fish. When they said no, which side of the ship did He tell them to cast the nets on?
A. The bow
B. The stern
C. The right side
D. The left side
Have fun combing the New Testament for answers to these questions. Check back NEXT Friday for the answers!
This article has undergone ministry review and approval.