Guess Who: A Fun Game of "Who Am I?"
Today's trivia challenge is a good ol' game of Guess Who. I've chosen three people from scripture, one from the Old Testament, one from the New Testament, and one from the Book of Mormon. See if you can guess who they are from the three clues below. Have fun!
Old Testament Mystery Person
1. My brother is a trickster, and by his cunning he got what should've been mine.
2. I'd rather be hunting.
3. I always need a shave.
New Testament Mystery Person
1. My brother is a good guy, but he can get kind of jealous.
2. I had a major revelation after eating a really disgusting meal.
3. I'm not real — just imaginary. I don't have an actual name, but my moniker is a common idiom.
Book of Mormon Mystery Person
1. My brother is known for having great faith. In fact, he's way more famous than me.
2. My family and I forgot to pray for four whole years.
3. I survived a transatlantic voyage that took nearly a year.
Email us your best guess, and we'll reveal the correct answers next week. Have fun.
This article has undergone ministry review and approval.