Behind the Scenes: Meet the Bloggers
This week, we're going behind the scenes of the Gospel Blog, showing you all the prayers and effort that go into making it happen. Today, we're getting personal. We want you to meet some of our regular writers. These are folks who have agreed to contribute one article per month — many of them do much more. Check them out below!
If you like a blog article, please take a few moments to leave a comment for the writer. It thrills us when the articles touch your lives. It means that God is at work — what is more thrilling than that?
How to Leave a Comment on a Blog Article
1. Go to http://www.thechurchofjesuschrist.org/blog, and find the article you want to comment on. If you get the articles via email, simply click on the title of the article in the email.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the article where you see "Leave a Comment."
3. Enter your name (email address and website optional).
4. In the white text box, type what you want to say.
5. To prevent spam, type the security code into the next text box. Look at the image, and type the letter-number combo that you see into the box.
6. Click "Submit Comment."
Your comment should appear right away. We don't hold comments for approval, so there should be no delay.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Summer Reading Challenge Daily Assignment
This article has undergone ministry review and approval.